DELIVERABLES - see Materials section for current available materials.
- Handbook and briefing notes offering policy and practice advice and guidance on implementation of innovation in L&T using ICT.
- Strategic and operational plans for implementation (see "Definitions" below) within each of the participating institution
- Generic models for operational structures and practice for effective implementation
- Workshop presentations in conjunction with LTSN Centres
- Publications exploring aspects of research and development methodologies and findings
- Presentations at a number of relevant national conferences.
Defining an institutional "plan of action"
The project aims to assist in the development of a number of implementation plans for the use of technology enhanced research-based
learning and teaching in a number of institutions. The review and evaluation of learning and teaching strategies and operational contexts in each institution will be used as a basis for devising appropriate ways forward
for that particular institution. The resulting "plan of action" may take several forms. We envisage a number of outputs will arise, which may include:
- A reflection on the current ways of supporting educational development
- A set of broad goals for enhancing research-based learning and teaching
- A set of anticipated targets for the volume of implementation
- A list of staff development activities to be planned
- A list of IT provision to be made
- A set of structural/procedural changes and future activities.
An operational model illustrating the inter-relationships between stakeholders with conclusions, possible solutions and recommendations for implementation of educational and/or technological approaches.